Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wednesday

Tomorrow I have my doctors appointment and I am eager to talk to him about what has been going on for the last week. But the two best parts of my day tomorrow are going to be A.) I will get to hear Baby Nagel's heartbeat again and B.) I will be setting my next ultrasound appointment to find out the sex of my baby!! YAY.

On a side note - I love Wednesdays... My favorite show is on and it always has a relaxed feel to it for me. Plus for dinner tonight spaghetti - I am a HUGE pasta fan. Also for lunch today I got a HUGE salad w/ grilled chicken and I ate it all up. It feels good to feed my belly!!

And to finish this random blog with the most random information - Mark's Mom took a retirement package from Jeep after working there for 30 years and decided as a gift to the family to take us all down to Disneyland. So in July sometime with a brand new baby in tote - we are headed off to Florida and I am really excited. Mark has a 5 year old niece Alaina, a 2 1/2 year old nephew Connor, and Colin who is about 7 months old so it will be a fun trip. I cannot wait. My only fear is getting my body back into some sort of shape by then. Yeah right

No comments: