Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving

I just wanted to wish everyone an early Happy Thanksgiving!! Tomorrow will be nice to hang out with the family and in my case, EAT EAT EAT!!! Its all sounds so good too!! I am sure I will over eat like always. But I also feel that I have a TON to be thankful for so here is a small list of some of those things.

1.) A forgiving and endlessly loving Savior (even when you are in big trouble)
2.) A job and steady income
3.) A great family
4.) Mark - Even though he can be a pain sometimes
5.) My growing Baby Nagel
6.) My supportive friends
7.) My health
8.) My niece and Nephew-I know they fall under family but they are so amazing to me I love em
9.) Ice Cream Blizzards from Dairy Queen
10.) A day off
11.) Those keeping my safe in far away lands and here at home

2 comments:

Megan Hall said...

Are you naming your baby Nagel???

Megan Hall said...

Haha I am so ditzy some times!!! Miss you , will i get to see you at Christmas time?