Monday, November 10, 2008

Its growing....



Today I am 15 weeks and growing - It seems that every morning when I wake up my belly is bigger - which only makes sense but it feels like one day last week I woke up and it was just there!! So I decided to share my belly with you all. It looks weird to me but I am happy so say that most of the weight has gone straight to the front of my belly but the rest has gone to my expanding rear too - not so good. I have only gained about 5-6 lbs so far but I am sure that will change with the holidays...

3 comments:

Nathan, Kassie and Emilie said...

I would call that a growth-spurt! Your wee baby bump is cute :)

Megan Hall said...

how crazy is that!!! You are a cute pregnant lady I can't wait to see the little one.

Introspective Steph said...

def can tell youre prego now. How exciting!