Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Very Grateful today




Yesterday at about 4 o'clock, I sat down at my computer to finish placing an order and to my surprise, all of the sudden, I lost partial eye sight. I started to get a headache following that so I shut my computer off and the lights to my office and sat there until I could drive. So I went to my sister's house and decided to lay down and take a nap - I had NO energy and I felt like I was in a hase. Well a few minutes after I lay on the couch, My left hand went numb and so did the left side of my face. That all went away in a matter of ten minutes.


So today I called the OB and my regular Doctor and they made me go to the ER I got looked at and so did the baby. Everything is okay but the Doctors have no idea what happened. STRANGE... But a good thing that came from this- While awaiting the results from my CT scan of the head - A separate Doctor came in and said that he was training another Doctor who was going to Africa and asked if he could do an ultra sound... umm HECK YES So he did and I got to see the baby again... The picture is of my baby sucking his thumb... Now I say his because the Doctor thinks he saw a boy part - But I am only about 14.5 weeks so he said Dont Quote me on it... But yay for seeing my baby. He said everything is okay and developing as it should be. He also has a very strong and solid heartbeat...


During this whole ordeal I kept saying OVER AND OVER Please don't let anything be wrong with my baby - And in the end I got a very special gift from Heavenly Father in the form of a Doctor going to Africa....




All I have to say is .... I LOVE MY BABY

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh hooray hooray hooray... sorry I left my phone at home on accident and I didnt want to wake you if you were sleeping I will call you tomorrow! Love you darlin

Nathan, Kassie and Emilie said...

Glad everything is okay! FYI- you will be worrying about your babe the rest of your life. There is always something!!!