Friday, November 14, 2008

Something Fun and Exciting

Team Sports - My employer of 2 years and some odd months is having a special Christmas party this year. We were all invited to attend A Christmas Carol playing at the Stranahan theater on December 6, 2008. Big shocker I even got Mark to go. He fits in very well with the guys here at Team Sports. I am 1 of 10 girls here with about 40 men, some boys. For anyone not familiar with where I work, We are a head to toe sporting goods supplier and corporate outfitter. We do EVERYTHING sports. Its fun & I get lots of perks like Mud Hens tickets and Tiger Tickets, Football tickets and I help out with the National Football Foundation Wister Chapter here in Toledo. Its fun! I get to attend the banquet and listen to the speaker who is usually a pretty big deal in the sporting world. Plus I can get anything I want from like Nike and Adidas and Under Armour for our cost. Which is really really good!

But back to the Christmas Carol, I have already stated I am so excited for Christmas but this is making me so much more excited about the season. I love Thanksgiving and have a lot this year to be thankful for so its not only Christmas I am eagerly anticipating. At the risk of sounding so pathetic - I am seriously happier right now at this point in my life than I have ever been but not without regrets. But I believe I am still entitled to appreciate the gifts I have been given.

No comments: