Thursday, November 13, 2008

Update

Today was my doctors appointment and I have started my rotation. There are three doctors in my OB office and so I had my first appointment with a new one. He was really nice and very warm. I really like him - I think I like him better than my regular OB/GYN. He was the doctor that the ER doctor spoke with to clear me for a CT scan. I cannot tell you minus the scheduler who was actually nice today - how awesome my OB office is. I will never go to anyone else but them, EVER.

So the update - the nurse took my weight and at 15 weeks and 3 days I have gained 6 lbs. I got so sick in the first trimester that it is no wonder I havent gained much. But not bring on the food, I feel great. Also the nurse took my blood pressure it was 112/76. YAY it was way lower than what it was in the E.R. I think (it was close) 132/86 or 136/82 one of those two. It was high. But he said everything looks and sounds good.

Yep I got to hear baby Nagel's heartbeat again. And again I cried - It seems I still cannot get used to the idea of the little baby growing inside of me. I have heard the heart beat 4 times now and it still gets to me each time!! I have felt the baby move once or twice so far but the Doc said I have about another 2-3 weeks before he/she will kick me and I can feel it. I never knew approaching motherhood could be this intense, exciting, and emotional. I am so happy right now

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh hooray! I need your email addy. send you pics of my hair.... you still need to post new ones of yours!