Thursday, November 20, 2008

Soo tired

These last few days, I have become extremely exhausted about 2:00 PM. I mean EXHAUSTED. The kind of tired where you could fall asleep in any kind of environment in a matter of seconds. It is terrible. I have to suffer through the next three hours thinking of how good it would to be in my nice warm comfy bed. But not to make matters worse - I got what I really really wanted for my birthday yesterday - A BODY PILLOW. My sister swore by it when she was pregnant and so I HAD to try it and so I took one of Mark and I's free pillows and slept on it and it felt soo good. And since my birthday was coming up soon - I knew what to ask for! Last night I got into my warm bed and tucked the pillow until it was just right and slept so good. Well minus the 3 times I got up to go #1. Other than that - Best rest I had in a very long time!!

Every pregnant woman should have a body pillow!! Remember that too Corey - That will be my congrats gift to you when you get preggo... Another prescription from the Doc :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Prescriptions... lol Andrew keeps reminding me to take my medicine... hahah thanks Rache!