Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Friday

Today I woke up at 4:30 -ish because I must have done something funky with my leg and got a HORRIBLE charlie horse in my right calf. It hurt so bad I was almost in tears. But I was determined not to be in a bad mood because we are having a dual baby shower today at work.

I am so excited for it. My mom and sister are coming with the kids. I am sure there will be pictures to follow. But there are going to be about 20 people there between the three companies that make up the Team Sports family. I have had a few of the ladies tell me they are so excited about shopping for Marcus and it makes me feel good. I love this little guy and want everyone that I know and love to be a part of his life and give him all the love he deserves. I am also really looking forward to My Dad and Kallen getting to know him. My Dad is just happy that I am finally having a baby - he says he honestly never thought I would, and for Kallen to get to be the hero big cousin that Marcus adores.

On another note - I am going after work to help out at our District Wrestling Tournament at Owens C.C. I am kind of pumped for that because I have not been able to just go and watch wrestling since like 2 years ago.

No comments: