Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Getting so close




Here I am at 30 weeks and 3 days. I have to say, for all the horror stories I have heard about the third trimester, I am actually very satisfied. My heart burn has stopped unless I wait to long to eat, then it comes on strong. I am sleeping pretty good, about the same for my second trimester. I am still tired all the time, but thats not so bad. I wake up about the same in the middle of the night. He still doesnt wake me up at night before 4 usually. I am happy. I have 9 weeks and 4 days left. My doctor told me that IF my cervix was soft and cooperating, they could induce me at 39 weeks. I think it is a little selfish wish but I hope that I can or just go naturally on my own at that point. I am just so eager to meet my little guy!! I never truly understood until now how great a miracle life is. I have to say I have learned so much from this experience and pray that those around me get to have this same opportunity someday! Soon!

4 comments:

Megan Hall said...

Wow you are looking so adorable. I am happy you are doing well and the little man isn't making you too uncomfortable. I really can't wait to meet him. I love you and can't wait to see you at the shower. Meggers

Unknown said...

Look at that belly! I love it, and it has dropped... You are almost there! I am jealous... so far to go!

Nathan, Kassie and Emilie said...

I never did get uncomfortable and was begging NOT to be induced so not everyone hates the third trimester. You look great! Enjoy these last weeks and get lots of sleep. Oh how I miss sleep :)

Ryan and Tracy said...

I wouldn't suggest being induced - especially before your due date. I haven't met a woman yet who didn't end up having a terrible experience when induced. Just let that little guy come when he's ready. It'll make the experience a lot more enjoyable for you. Otherwise you're looking at a longer and possibly more painful labor. Why make it worse than it already is?