Friday, February 6, 2009

Count Down is to 80 days




Here is a picture I took the other day after I had a wal mart check out lady and a guy I work with ask me if I was having twins. Wow Am I that big?!?






Yesterday was another Doctor's appointment. I am now at the point where I have to go every two weeks instead of once a month. Scary and exciting because that means Marcus big debut will be coming sooner than later. I do tell you that I am glad all I have left is about 12 weeks because I would not want to reverse it and go back to being just 12 weeks. Have fun Corey :)

5 comments:

Faith Penningtons said...

Gosh, no you are not that big. But.....I think this is when you get bigger basically over night. I have a friend who was I'd say 3 x's as big as you. And just one little baby in there...lol You look amazing.

Faith Penningtons said...

I am over by Allentown, PA, it's about an hour north of Philly.....it's too "city" for me...lol

Unknown said...

I love it! I love your belly! I feel so fat and I am only 12 weeks in.... I am only in the first trimester.... I think I am gaining too much weight... ugh I hate this~

Unknown said...

By the way I love the blue shirt, where did you get it ! ?

Rackham Family said...

10 Packinghouse Road #1104
Statesboro, GA 30458

I never got the twins comment....