Monday, February 23, 2009

Such a kid

I have to say that I am so giddy lately with just about everything, except the 4 days when I was sick. I am excited for the count down, Mark and I are constantly talking about how much fun (and work) Marcus will bring. I cannot wait. Also this weekend, we went and bought a 32" flat screen for our bedroom and a WII!! I beat him in our first bowling game but then the six after I got my butt beat BAD. He has his "mojo" down with it! WHATEVER, who can really get 4 strikes in a row. But also, I love how much fun we had side by side playing. It just reassures me how much we have grown as a couple and how much fun we still have together. I LOVE IT ALL!!

1 comment:

Introspective Steph said...

oh, Rachel... It's okay. It has been hard for me, but enjoy your baby. I am happy for you, so don't think that i'm not. It's just that i get so envious of other people...but don't worry. I know I will have children, it's just up to Heavenly Father as to when and that's what's making me so impatient!