Monday, March 2, 2009

I just had to go and start it....

So lately I have been feeling SUPER lazy and like I just want to dive into a good book. So I was at Wal Mart this weekend and I decided to go get me a book. Nothing special - anything really to help pass my time and slow me down a bit. So I get into their little section and Twighlight jumps out at me. I pick it up, its only $7.00 and some odd cents. Sunday afternoon, I am determined to relax because I know how crazy today is going to be and I start reading it. I could not put it down. I become so engrossed in the book, It was honestly not like anything I had done for years. I was so interested and I felt like I was getting excited for parts and chilled at others. So I stayed up last night until 12:45 am reading this book. I got half done! I am on page 263. Mark just rolled his eyes but I am a HUGE fan now. So I hope to finish the first book (I have not even seen the movie yet) and move on to the next ones. My sister has 2 and 3. I can honestly say, I am so looking forward to getting back to that book tonight!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahah welcome to the club Megs got me addicted, don't laugh but I read the entire series 3 times... ( i work 12 hour shifts)... shshh!

Ryan and Tracy said...

I have to agree with Corey. I've read the entire series several times, skipping over the parts that I don't want to reread which is different every time. I usually finish all 4 in a week. I have a 20-month old. I just end up staying up way too late reading, and reading while she naps. No good.