Monday, March 9, 2009

I feel foolish

A few weeks ago my mom complained because my sister was reading " a stupid book" that she wouldn't put down for a second. My sister complained about being tired because she couldn't put her book down. Well I rolled my eyes and thought whatever. Its so trivial to be that hooked on a book. Well open mouth and insert foot. I am referring to none other than the Twilight series. I know I already posted a blog about it once but I am so sorry to say I am following in my sisters footsteps. This weekend Mark was gone from Thursday to late Saturday night at State Wrestling. I was glad because I got a stress free weekend and was about to read the rest of the second half of Twilight and I finished New Moon all on saturday. So saturday night I trucked my happy little butt to wal mart and picked up Eclipse. Mark would not let me read it, he is jealous it is taking up all my time. But I am pretty sure I can say I have never had a book grab me and hold my attention so intensely as this. Now I understand why so many people are in love this Edward and Bella's story. I feel foolish now for judgement. Am I crazy now too?!?! Does anyone NOT love their story?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha I forgive you ... but I did the same thing, Megs kept telling me I had to read it, she tried for about 6 mos. before I finally caved and read it... It took me all of a week to read the first three.