Thursday, March 5, 2009

Twice in one week

I am not usually a flower girl and I had made it known to Mark. I like them but I feel bad for people spending money on them because they just die. I do appreciate when I get them though. It makes it special. So I got a flower delivery twice in 1 week. The first were from a family that was honored Monday night at the National Football FOundation banquet. Since I have done like everything to get it set up for the past two years, I go to the banquet at the end to see all my hard work come together. This is mind you, on top of my regular full time job and helping Mark with his school work. Well Tuesday afternoon the family patriarch brought me in these flowers.





The second are from Mark. We have been doing so well lately and getting excited for our little guy. I received them at work today. He has totally taken me for a surprise. And I should mention they are my first set of flowers from him in 3.5 years of dating!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh that is always so fun to know people are thinking. Love you darlin!