Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun....

So last night I got to hang out with Megs and Corey. We ate at Panera and had really good smoothies. Megs had the mango and I had the strawberry - It was low fat (I would not have cared if it wasnt low fat but I really wanted it) and it was still really good. It was fun talking about things we had done in the past and how we laughed at ourselves then and again now. I got to show them both how dumb I am right now, baby brain is what Corey called it. We went to Wal Mart next. Corey rode with me and Megs lead... on the way Corey gives me a gift - a handmade little baby's blanket in Mark's school's colors - Delta is Kelly green,Black, and White. It was beautiful and no doubt will be put to good use... Mark loves it too. Big hit Corey :) ! She also gave me a matching ring to one she has and Marcus' first nunies... I call them nookies but everyone corrects me - I.E. my sister. Megs bought Marcus his first little onsies, adorable little tiny blue socks for him, and wash cloths. The kid is spoiled already. But it is only because I am surrounded with people who love me and who I cannot appreciate enough! I am very very blessed...I hope to one day be able to give them the credit they deserve!!

Even though I cut out early, like 8 pm, last night was soo much fun. I laughed more in two hours than I have in a while. Its just what those two bring out in me!! I cannot wait to spoil their children someday - hopefully soon.

No comments: