Friday, December 12, 2008

So excited

I had my check up yesterday with my OB. Everything went great. I love that I get to hear my baby's heartbeat every time I go to the Doctor. My mom bought my sister a little contraption that you put on your belly and listen with headphones and you can hear the heartbeat yourself. I tried but I think I am too early still.

I have a fun little baby that must already understand humor! It seems that he/she kicks at the most random but perfect moments. Like when I am at work and I am talking on the phone and it surprises me and I fumble over my words. Yeah, that really funny! Or when I start to raise my voice to Mark or He makes me mad, the baby kicks, really he/she does. Almost in a manner like, Don't be mean to daddy. Mark thinks it is particularly funny!!

Remember; The count down is now to 5 days until I can give my baby a name - Either Marcus or Madison! Yay for technology. I was told to drink some high sugary drink so that the baby is active and they can get a good view of everything!! I AM SOOO EXCITED FOR TUESDAY

No comments: