Monday, December 29, 2008

22 weeks and growing...


Here is my 22 week belly. I feel like I have just expanded so much in the last couple weeks. Its nice now because people can see that I am not just into weird food combinations but that I am pregnant. I have not seen any stretch marks yet but I am sure they are coming. I have gain 19lbs to date. It seems like a ton to me since I read that most women gain 25-35 lbs and I JUST hit the half way point two weeks ago. I am going to slow way down on my salt intake and more on fresh fruits and veggies. I am not going to get crazy but I think that maybe I am eating a little to much fast food :) Ooops
On a side note: Today I get to see Corey, Megs, and I believe Rachael Kirkham. I am so excited. I cannot wait to take time and feel like we are back in the old days when we didn't really have to be so grown up. I miss those days when we would get together and spend all day and night laughing. Corey with her chainsaw laugh, Megs with her dancing to the music in the car. These two girls have been like sisters to me and I miss them sooo much.... My favorite is when Corey and I took a road trip with Megs. She was headed off to EFY in NY. I almost hit an Amish buggy and it was soo much fun! Corey and I got our I HEART NY t-shirts. If only there were a hundred more times like that!!

3 comments:

Introspective Steph said...

lol...your boobs are huge. (that's what i'm really excited about...and other things.) Thought you'd get a kick out of that comment. :)

love ya

Megan Hall said...

Awwww!!! Good memories with them AAAAmmmmmish!!! haha. love you so happy we got to hang out last night.

Nathan, Kassie and Emilie said...

Isn't it nice to look pregnant and not just like you're getting fat? I remember asking Nathan all the time "do I look pregnant or just like I'm getting fatter?" He would always say "you just look like you're getting fatter." Jerk! Anyway that is a mighty cute baby bump and don't worry about the weight. Seriously, at the end don't even let them tell you what the scale says. You will only get depressed and there isn't much you can do about it. My midwife told me it was all water weight and that made me feel better even if it wasn't really true. Trust me, he will make up for every pound, stretch mark, sleepless night, contraction, hormonal meltdown and anything else bad with just one little grin!