Friday, December 26, 2008

Finish the sentence

Finish the sentence - It is really fun :)
I am Pregnant with a baby boy
I know everything will be okay
I want to be financially stable for my family
I have some new maternity clothes
I wish I was In Florida right now with Mark and Marcus laying out working on a tan
I hate when customer service people are rude
I miss Mark but he is doing everything for Us
I fear the stupid people on the road
I Feel pain when I see someone alone, and when I cannot do anything to help my family
I hear my nephew call -Aray and My niece's tiny giggles
I smell my old heater at work - Uck
I crave lasagna - crab legs- and lobster tail
I search for answers all the time
I wonder what Marcus will be like - Mark or I
I regret things I have done to hurt others and to curve my path
I love my family more than I can express and My special blue bundle of joy!
I care about making my loved ones happy
I always tell people I love - I love you - You never know when it could be your last words to them
I am not so sure how much weight my knees can take - they hurt already
I believe that God has given me such a great gift
I dance only when I have the energy to get my lazy bum up these days
I sing out loud ALL THE TIME
I fight mean - but I regret a lot so I try not to
I write in this blog like its my new joournal
I lose my temper a lot when I drive
I win when I give Mark the silent treatment - then he knows I am seriously mad
I never leave a bathroom without washing my hands
I listen to the radio every morning on my way to work
I am scared of being helpless
I need to remember to take my prenatal EVERYDAY
I hope I will be a good Mommy

1 comment:

Introspective Steph said...

sounds like you did have a good christmas! Have any fun plans for New Years? Rob and I are going over to Maggie's house (his sister) for some fun/games/food.

As for my number...i'll give you my house and my cell. house: 937-938-1440 and cell is still the 419-205-4385. You'll probably call me on the toledo number rather than the Dayton one cuz it won't have any long distance charges that way.

I think you should put a picture of your growing belly on here again. I love those pictures. When I get pregnant I'll do the same. :)