Friday, December 12, 2008

Sweet Dreams

I forgot to include my dream in my last entry. And again as you guessed it - It is about the only thing I talk about on here - My baby!!

So I have not really narrowed down what I think I am having anymore. At first I thought it was a girl and then a boy and now I am unsure but in my dream it was a BEAUTIFUL baby girl. She was so pretty with dark hair and big eyes. She had a round face and was smiling and coo-ing. It was an awesome dream. It made me feel all warm inside. Lol

I had this dream no doubt because I am constantly thinking about Tuesday and what news we will get. I am torn now because I want a boy so I can watch him wrestle and play football but I think I would have a very sweet little girl. I am sure she will be prissy just to get back at me for not being a girly girl but that would be okay. I have come to conclude that as long as he or she is healthy that is all I want. Everything is going to be okay!!

Have I told you I am sooo excited for Tuesday?!

No comments: