Monday, December 8, 2008

New picture




Here is the latest picture of the growing baby bump. I am feeling the baby kick a lot now! Most are still faint kicks but every once in a while I get a good one! Those catch me off guard and I tend to jump but It is another amazing feeling. It takes some of the stress out of being pregnant for me when I can feel my baby moving!! This trimester is fun so far but I am already getting anxious and want it to be over!! Remember December 16th is coming up soon and I will let everyone know what we are having!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray hooray hooray! I am so excited for you! YOu make an adorable pregnant woman and I am coming home this month!!!! we seriously need to sit dow nand figure out when we are spending time together! NO room for error this trip! Love you!

Faith Penningtons said...

You look so darn cute! Thanks for the comments on my hair. I love it now. Do you know where Jared and Kristen are moving to? They haven't answered me yet