Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year

This new year has been the only one that I can remember where I have not set any resolutions. I think that there is a big list of things I could and most certainly should be working on but I am blaming the baby. I am just sooooo tired all the time. And now the little guy kicks ALL the time but still lets me sleep for the most part. I get up and go #1 like 3 times a night and it isn't like a little "have to potty" sensation it is full bladder. He is also getting..."heavy" I guess I could put it. I have started to feel the weight. Which by the way I weighed myself- WOW!!!! I have gained more than I thought. But I am one week shy of 6 months so I guess its not too bad - But I thought I would only gain this much my whole pregnancy - I'm sure its because he will be a big baby. (Anything to make me feel better I guess) But Marcus is totally worth it! So I will stop complaining and be thankful!

On another note. Mark started his student teaching this morning. I got up with him at 5:30 am because I am dedicated - I could have slept another 2 hours before I had to get up- and ironed his shirt. I tied his tie and he was off. And if i can say without hesitation - He makes a HOT teacher. Lol but I am biased. As a girlfriend, I am so proud of him and how well he has done. I think that there is a small percentage of people who actually find what they were meant to do in a career and Mark is one. He is a moderate to intensive Special Education major and he does so great. Teachers and the kids love him. I am excited for him to graduate and get his own classroom so I can put a picture of our little family up on his desk.

1 comment:

Introspective Steph said...

that's okay I didn't make any resolutions either... I guess if I wanted to I could have said to keep up my "dieting" and exercise. But, whenever i make a new years resolution I always break it...so i'm not going to make one and that way i won't break it. LOL.

p.s. did you get my text last night? I didn't want to give out my address to a number i didn't know... But it turned out to be you. So, i added your number into my contacts.