Wednesday, January 14, 2009

1. Post rules on your blog
2. Answer the 6 "8" items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged

8 Fav TV Shows:
1. Ghost Hunters
2. House
3. Ghost Whisperer
4. Forensic Files
5. NCIS
6. Extreme Home Makeover
7. Saving Grace
8. The Closer

8 Things I did Yesterday:
1. Woke Up 5 Times to Go #1
2. Showered
3. Brushed Teeth
4. Brushed and styled my hair
5. Went to Work
6. Ate about 5 meals
7. Drove Home
8. Went to Walmart and Ate Taco Bell at 10pm

8 Things I look forwad to:
1. My Baby Showers
2. My Next Doctors Appointment
3. My Meeting at Work Today -I am getting a bonus
4. Having Marcus
5. Taking My First Picture of Mark and Marcus Taking A Nap on The Couch
6. Summer and Walt Disney World
7. Maternity Leave
8. Cuddling upto Mark everynight

8 Fav Restaurants:
1. Red Lobster
2. Cafe Rio - Utah
3. Blue Pacific
4. Ricks in Napoleon
5. Winchesters in Delta - They have good French Onion Soup
6. Buffalo Wild Wings
7. Azul Tequila - Although I cannot eat there for the next few months - Baby doesn't like Mexican Food
8. All time favorite is - My mom's cooking. She is an excellent cook.

8 Things on my WISHLIST!
1. Healthy and Happy Baby
2. Become Debt Free
3. To be a good Mommy
4. See my niece and nephews happy
5. My parents to have financial security
6. To go back to get a degree in Nursing and make decent money
7. Good Health for my family
8. More Money in the Bank

8 People to Tag:
1. Corey
2. Megan
3. Sonya
4. Rachel K.

No comments: