Thursday, January 15, 2009

Counting down the weeks


Here is a picture of my 24 weeks and 3 day belly. It is amazing how far it has stretched without bursting so far and I still have a little less than 16 weeks to go. My wish is to get a good nights rest, but it seems that is gone already. I have to go to the ladies room about 3 times a night and it hurts to sleep ANY WAY. I am a huge fan of sleeping on my belly but obviously I cannot.


I was just thinking the other day - how exhausted I am and how I have never experienced such a long length of time where I feel drained. But then I also have never been so happy either. Its so awesome to feel Marcus inside kicking or hitting or whatever else he maybe up to. As I have stated a few times before - I LOVE rubbing my belly! It is like a calming and relaxing exercise for me and it soothes my itching belly. But nothing is going to beat when I get to hold my son in my arms. Mark and I were talking the other day and He said something about holding him and bringing him over to me, and even that small little thought of seeing father and son, my love and my baby, it made me tear up and gives me little boosts of excitement.

1 comment:

Nathan, Kassie and Emilie said...

If you think you are tired now, just wait till you have the baby! I had no clue what tired was before I was a Mom. But hey, what a good reason to be tired, right?