Thursday, October 30, 2008

SCARY HAPPENINGS

Okay so this morning I got a little shocker and it made me feel terrible and scared....

Last night after work I went and hung out with my family - My mom made meatloaf patties - ALWAYS YUM!! And Kallen beat me up as normal - Well I left and went back to Mark's house and got there around 8pm-ish. But before getting there I went to the gas station in Delta and got some homemade rice crispy treats because I knew Mark loves them.

I got home and realized I forgot my 2% Milk and asked Mark to go to the grocery store get it... I ended up changing my mind and told him to just bring me a small glass of whole milk. The night went on and this morning at work he calls me about 9 am and asked what time I wanted him to go get my milk and I told him about 8ish when I got home -

SUSPENSE -

Well he tells me that the grocery store was ROBBED AT GUN POINT at 8:00 pm last night!! Some crazy guy wanted money and drugs from the pharmacy - I of course being emotional cried because knowing Mark he would have tried to have been heroic and WHO KNOWS what could have happened. So today I am feeling a HUGE sense of gratitude.

No comments: