Tuesday, October 28, 2008

ABC Tag -

A- Attached or Single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Mark
C- Cake or Pie: Strawberry Rhubarb
D- Dog or Cat: Great Dane
E- Essential Item: FOOD Mom's cooking
F- Favorite Color: Yellow and Fuschia
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Bears -the Orange and red kinds
H- Hometown: Liberty Center Oh
I- Indulgences: Lasagna
J- January or July: July
K- Kids: Anew baby in May
L- Life is incomplete without: Love, faith, hope and family
M- Marriage Date: Eventually lol
N- Number of Siblings: 1 sister
O- Oranges or Apples: Mandarine Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Something happening to Mark and that my pregnancy will be okay
Q- Quote: A Man with an Arguement is No Match for a Man With an Experience...
R- Reason to Smile: Holding my baby for the first time - Im so excited now
S- Something New: U of M baby outfit
T- Tag: Nobody-
U- Unknown Fact About Me: When I was little I said I wanted to be a Fire Truck
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor Of Animal: I would live to become a veggie again but sometimes meat is really good
W- Worst Habit: Messy Car
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y- Your Favorite Food: Lasagna, Corn Pudding, Manicotti, Spaghetti with my mom's Rachel Ray Meatballs, Butterfingers, Ricotta cheese, swiss cheese, and Honey Roasted Turkey Breat lunch meat with spicy mustard...Its okay Im pregnant, I know I sound like a pig
Z- Your Favorite Zoo Animal: Cute little baby Monkeys

2 comments:

Introspective Steph said...

I remember that you once told me that you wanted to be a fire truck...so technically it wasn't an unknown fact about you. lol.

That still makes me laugh when I hear that. ha ha

Rachel Mary said...

Oh shoot.. I did didnt I...dang Steph...well then how about this...I daydream alot about winning the lottery and what i would do with the money AND i get all excited and sometimes even cry because of the difference it would make and then I realize I DO NOT EVEN PLAY THE LOTTERY....Lol