Friday, October 24, 2008

Excited

For some reason I have never really gotten into the Christmas spirit like other people do...But this year I keep getting excited as the weather changes. I am even looking forward to listening to the local radio station which plays Christmas music for like a month.

Another reason for the excitement is the fact that by the beginning to middle latest of December, I will have had my ultrasound and will find out the sex of my baby. I want a boy REALLY bad but I get this feeling it will be a little princess...

So not only will I be buying for my awesome nephew and beautiful niece but my own baby as well...I cannot wait to start looking at baby clothes and little bits of decoration to add to the baby's room. I think my FAVORITE decoration will come from Corey. I have asked her to paint me a picture for the baby's room and I am so eager to see it and display it proudly.

Maybe its the hormones, its probably the hormones but every little emotion lately has been so intense. I am have soo much to look forward to and I cannot wait

3 comments:

Introspective Steph said...

yay! How are you going to decorate the nursery? If I have a boy we want to decorate in either sailboats or airplanes. And if it's a girl.... i have no idea what we'll do.

Unknown said...

I am so eager to have a theme! Get on that ! love ya~

Introspective Steph said...

no, we don't live in a bad complex. we got a huge discount on our rent cuz rob is military (we got about 100 dollars off our rent each month for a year) and they only have certain apartments/duplex that's available for that discount. And we were lucky enough to pick the one thats next to the white trash neighbors. Funny thing is... it doesn't look like a white trash person would live there...at least when we first moved in. Now, it does. blah! But, we only have like 6 or 7 months and then we're moving into a house!!!