Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wedding Ideas - What do you think?










So now begins the fun part, in my opinion, of the joy of planning a wedding - THE DETAILS.




Hall - Check




Date - Check - April 21, 2012




My Dress - Check ( and wowza- LOVE IT)




Colors: Check - Deep Blue (navy) and Bright Yellow (GO BLUE?!)








Now, I have a ton of ideas running rampid in my head. I see a vintage/classy decor theme with crystals hanging from my centerpieces and possibly a few more details that will wow the guests! So overall I am pretty excited. Here are a few hints at some stuff thats floating around in my head. I do not have the links to the pictures but none of this is my work!! Google searches are my lifeline!

















A Sash I may try for my dress. Its gorgeous alreadu but i think it may just add a little more Rachel to it!! It already screams my name but it couldn't hurt!





















Here is an idea i LOVE for my centerpieces. Done some research and the crystal strands are pretty reasonable - but of course - would change it up a bit and add "Rachel flair"



Come on now, Look how FANTASTIC these colors look together!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love love love it! And umm I had navy blue, as my color and loved it ! The yellow looks fantastic, and doesnt scream wolverines either! Love it!

Kristen Moss said...

Wow, I love the colors.

Looks fantastic.


You know I make wedding announcements and save the dates, if you need some help! But I understand if you already have something lined up. Too bad you couldn't fly out here to Oregon for engagement pictures. lol. I would do it for free if you flew out here. That would be extravagant just for engagements. LOL.