Monday, September 20, 2010

Super exciting

So my dress seriously rocks the socks right off me!! It's the most beautiful, stunning, exquisite, and perfect for me dress. I got it at Atlas Bridal in Toledo ( http://www.atlasbridalshop.com/) and it is a Robin Jillian dress. Before trying on dresses at Atlas - I would swear to you that my dress was going to be a Maggie Sottero dress and I had my heart set on the $1,500.00+ dress Saige. But I tried on this dress by R.J. and could not forget it! I loved the way it looked in the front, to the side, and even the junk in my trunk. Its so perfect for me. And I am the kind of person who gives credit where credit is due SO I typed a little email of appreciation and got the following response;

"We passed your email on directly to the designer, Robin Jillian herself. She asked us to reply and to say thank you as you made her day. "

So that made my day. She is a phenomenal designer and I would suggest checking into her line if you are looking for a one of a kind beautiful dress. I think about this dress and cry because I feel so amazing in it and since having Marcus, sometimes ( most of the time) I lack the confidence to pull anything off. I give kudos to Robin Jillian and cannot wait to wear my dress.

2 comments:

Faith Penningtons said...

So when are you gonna show us a picture of it?

Rachel Mary said...

I am not going to show a picture online. I want to get people's honest reaction when they see me walk down the aisle. To me this dress is a knockout and Its super special - lol - I may be in love with it actually lol! Maybe I will give you a personal sneak-peak!