Thursday, September 16, 2010

And people actually buy those...

Where are those women's momma's! Someone should stop them!

I have been looking at miscellaneous wedding items and ran across some aweful looking shoes!! Hang on though until the end though. There are some I really like :)




















I don't even know what to say about these?! What is on the toe? Did someone get lazy?
Really ? These were like $300.00 shoes!!











Now ladies and any fellas reading this... Here are my favorites...

















So far favorite navy shoes

Now I like this A LOT but its like 1/3 of what my dress cost and I am not sure I want to spend that money on shoes!! But oohh la la...
























AYBE - if I get into the swing of the beading with my belt from the previous post - I may be able to whip something like this up in Navy!!

2 comments:

Kristen Moss said...

You should totally buy a cute pair of shoes and make the cute toe peice!!!!!

Rachel Mary said...

I am seriously considering it! I love pearls and that design would match my dress PERFECTLY....