Wednesday, April 15, 2009

So I am not sure if it can be called relief

I had an ultrasound today to determine why my belly was measuring small. So I went in today, after 2 nightmares last night and no sleep. My appointment was at 9:20 am and my brave sister volunteered to go with me! So we go into the room and I lay on the table and she starts rubbing all over and I see Marcus' adorable little face and he is amazing. She keeps going and I ask her to be honest and tell me what is going on. Well - she asks why and I tell her that I am measuring small and she said "SMALL!!" She proceeds to check Marcus out and says right now his weight in at 8 lbs 8 oz. give or take 1/2 a lbs. Oh my!! Anyways, he is great and there is nothing to worry about but she said I am literally ALL BABY. Yay for the hopeful sudden drop of the baby weight. Anyways I am including a picture of my little guy. If you cannot tell without being told, like me, what you are seeing - its his face! The two dark spots are his eyes and the really light is his nose and mouth. I think he is adorable! And I love him LOTS. Oh and I am getting induced on April 27th - for fear of his weight at full-term - What a switch of the gears huh!


2 comments:

Faith Penningtons said...

He looks like he's all smooshed in there! Best of luck to you. I can't wait to see what he looks like outside of your belly.

Unknown said...

hahah you will have an april baby after all! I am excited for you! ahhaha we will talk!