Monday, April 6, 2009

A mess to clean up

I had my last baby shower this past weekend and I have to say it was PERFECT. It was my side of the family and my closest friends. I was surrounded by so many people that I love that it was special for that reason alone. But Marcus did get spoiled. Mark and I went into registering with the mind frame that we did not want to be greedy and register for things of vanity but when he got the gun - he went crazy - so I deleted some stuff off - shhh- Anyways we had a few basics that we still needed and got everything and SOO much more!


Here is one thing we got. I asked Corey to paint me a picture for Marcus' room and this is what I got. I have to say that it is beyond what I expected and I ADORE it! Mark loves it too. It is hanging right above his bassinet!


There will be more pictures to follow when I get a chance to put them on a disc and save them on my computer!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I am soo glad you like it... I wish I could have been there! I was thinking about you all day! I will see you and the little guy in June! Love you !

Introspective Steph said...

Sorry that I wasn't able to go! I really wanted to be there, but Rob had to work that weekend and we only have one car right now. but, i will be up in the Toledo area for Easter. I was hoping to send you a gift anyways through the mail, but I missplaced your address. Could you message me on my blog!