Monday, April 13, 2009

Making you think on a Monday Morning

In an effort to keep me positive in a world of negativity, I signed up for a daily life-quote to be sent to my email at work. Every once in a while I find one I REALLY like and today was one such day....Please read below...

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are; your reputation is merely what others think you are.

Also - I have 2 weeks and 6 days left until my expected due date. However, last Thursday I was told I was measuring small my last few appointments so as a precaution I was set up with an ultrasound for next Wednesday. I am not overly worried because my doctor loves to play it super safe - and Marcus' heart rate has been fine and he still moves a lot - but if you would send good thoughts and keep my little guy in your prayers - I would appreciate it!!!

1 comment:

Megan Hall said...

Thats a wonderful quote and sooo true. I will say a little pray for you. I am sure everything will go perfectly in the next couple of weeks though. I am so excited to see the little guy!