Tuesday, September 30, 2008



Yesterday we welcomed Stephanie's Miracle baby Makenna Claire Incorvaia into this world. She was 7 lbs exactly and was 20 1/2 inches long. She gave us a little scare though with some breathing problems that turned out to be a tiny hole in her lung that would naturally repair itself. But she is a beautiful baby and I love her to pieces already!! Kallen is excited and is so happy to hold her and see his baby Makenna. I have already given her a nickname of Baby Mak...She is so cute :)

Seeing her and going through the whole day knowing that it would be my turn next kind of brought up emotions of excitement and anticipation. My first ultrasound is thursday and Mark and I are meeting at the doctors. I cannot believe what God is allowing me to experience and I know I do not deserve such a sweet gift but I am going to try to earn it with being a good mom. I have a lot to prove and a lot of growing to do in the next less than 8 months....

No comments: