Friday, September 26, 2008

Makenna Clair Incorvaia

On Monday my sister is giving bith to baby #2!! Her name is Makenna Clair Incorvaia!! Her arrival is eagerly anticipated since the day we found out she was pregnant. The story goes...my Grandpa Miller died of Lung Cancer on January 29 2008 and that day my sister found out she was pregnant. Now eight months to the day after my Gramps passing, Makenna will be welcomed into the world. I like to say she is a gift from God and is gift wrapped by my Grandpa.
But an even greater miracle in this all is that my sister was told that after her first child, Kallen Drake, she might not be able to have any more children due to a disease she was diagnosed with. So even though my life may not be in the order it should, I can still tell you that God is the bigger hand in everything and great! I cannot wait for Baby Mak- my nickname for her already!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hooray for babies!

Introspective Steph said...

hey Rach!!! I didn't know you had a blog... check out mine and i'll add you to my blog. What's your blog address?

mine's robandstephputerbaugh.blogspot.com

Steph