Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Men Attire

I was talking with Mark about how I felt a Tuxedo was a little extreme for the type of wedding I am planning in my mind. I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly we both agreed on this point. I told him I wanted casual and I loved the idea of Khaki's with a blue blazer, button up white shirt, and a yellow and navy tie. (GO BLUE)

I WAS SHOCKED - HE LOVES THE IDEA....


I saw this look online at Style Me Pretty and want to share. I think all the men will look so good in this!! Enjoy!



7 comments:

esbboston said...

Sorry, I find your blog difficult to read because of the choices for font and background color.

Anonymous said...

I am very much impressed with your blog, please kindly add my newly created blogs, which are as follows:

http://np-girl.blogspot.com/

http://kantipur-sam.blogspot.com/

http://human-health100.blogspot.com/

MariePhotographie said...

Normally I wouldn't think of khakis for a wedding, but I love how this looks!

hapi said...

Hi Rachel Mary, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

furrywrath said...

to impart some friendly advice upon thy, (a thing a usually don't give)your choice of light blue font on a light green background is difficult to read and strains my eyes. i would recommend changing it.

Lester said...

woah , pretty good idea .

*Munching on chips*

Cheers , Lester .


Check me out at www.networkmarketinglester.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Rachel Mary, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here: