Monday, June 1, 2009

Update on my little guy

It is so hard to believe that he will be 5 weeks old tomorrow. It feels like time has jumped ahead without my realizing what's going on. He is so big. I took him to the doctor friday for a follow up and he is doing great. His nose is still kind of stuffy but I bought Little Noses saline for him and its working pretty well. I never thought I would be able to get into someone else's nose and not even flinch. But I guess what they say about doing it all for own child is true. I am just so glad he is getting better. Also at the doctors office I learned my little guy is 12 LBS. Huge in my book. Anyways... more pictures will follow.

Corey and Megs - I am SO excited to see you both. I cannot wait. Megs call me if you or your mom need help with the shower. I have it on good authority that Marcus cannot wait to meet his Aunt Megs and Aunt Corey. Love you girls

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I come into town in nine more days! I cant wait to meet my little nephew and of course see you ! IT has been a whole 6 mos, and I am huge!!!! I am not liking this very much anymore... Can aug come quicker ? ! Love you and see you soon!

Megan Hall said...

Yay yay yay! I can not wait! I think we have everything under control for the shower but I will let you know if anything comes up. Love you and again can't wait to see you.